Nitto EE1010 sp. 10 mm
EPT-Sealer EE-1010 is a semi-closed cell EPDM foam with excellent sealing properties. The semi-closed cell structure combines the flexibility of open cell types with the excellent sealing capabilities of closed cell types (after compression).
This unique foam can be laminated with Nitto's advanced adhesive technology to seal (complex) cracks against water, wind, dust, noise and heat.
- Resistance to UV rays, humidity, high and low temperatures (see properties).
- The flexibility of the foam ensures that optimal sealing performance is achieved, even with expansion or contraction of the structure caused by temperature changes.
- Due to the low compressive load, the foam can compensate for the dimensional deviations of the supports and avoids, in common use, the deformation of the structure after application.
- Combined with Nitto's advanced adhesive technology, the foam can be applied to greasy, textured, smooth and low energy surfaces. Depending on the substrate type, different adhesives are available in combination with the EPDM foam.
- No heavy metals (such as Cd, Pb, Hg, Cr6) and no regulated substances (such as CFCs and halogen gases) are used during the manufacturing process or in the product itself. These products are RoHS and ELV compliant. IMDS statements are available upon request.
EPT-Sealer EE-1000 is specially designed for sealing (complex) cracks against water, wind, dust, noise and heat. Depending on the applications, the foam should be compressed between 50-80% a activate its sealing properties.
AUTOMOTIVE – sealing of HVAC units, dashboard, air duct, glass passage, fire wall
BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION – sealing of external panel joints, solar panels
INDUSTRIAL – sealing of air conditioners, mobile phones, refrigerators
|Low temperature resistance||-40°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|High temperature resistance||+135°C|