tesa® 6930 argento
tesa® 6930 is a two-layer acrylic film with a programmed breaking point. Marking and cutting are achieved with the laser in one step, which makes it possible to create any label variant and format using only one material. The support is highly resistant to chemicals, abrasion, temperature and ageing. The adhesive system consists of a modified acrylic resin also suitable for low surface energy surfaces. This high performance product is used as a tamper evident identification label throughout the life of a product and also as data carrier system for intelligent in-process control.
tesa® 6930 is very resistant to UV rays and, therefore, suitable for outdoor applications. in some cases thicker tapes are advantageous in practical terms.
• High contrast and excellent marking accuracy
• High resistance to heat, chemical agents and abrasion
• Anti-burglary: tampering leaves visible traces
• Non-removable without breaking the label
• Flexible formatting and product design: laser marking and cutting
• Efficiency: replaces a multitude of pre-made labels
• The "Just In Time" production system reduces the need for inventories
Laser label tape is available in various colors and thicknesses. Are available also special variants on request, for example, a tape with UV imprint adhesive with individual logo of customer who leaves a trace detectable by UV rays.
|Low temperature resistance||-10°C
|Shelf life||12 months|
Acciaio verniciato a polvere
Powder painted metal
|High temperature resistance||+70°C