tesa® 4657 grey PV0
tesa® 4657 is a high-quality acrylic-coated canvas tape. It is based on a 145 mesh cotton fabric and an adhesive in thermosetting natural rubber. The acrylic duct tape is conformable, waterproof and has a high resistance to paints, solvents and abrasion. The tape's high tensile strength, puncture resistance and the adhesiveness to all types of substrates ensure excellent performance even at high temperatures.
The acrylic coating is highly resistant to aging, making it very suitable for permanent applications.
tesa® 4657 is a very resilient cloth tape used for temporary and permanent covering of cavities in lines of automotive production and for masking during industrial painting processes. Use and application they are simple thanks to the tearability by hand. The tape can be torn with straight edges lengthwise of highly woven fabric. Residue-free removal is possible even after exposure to high temperatures.
The tape is suitable for die-cutting, it is also available in a low unwinding force version (PV1) and with paper liner (PV9).
• Heat-resistant masking during vehicle and machine manufacturing
• Window flange masking
• Repeated drying in the oven is also possible
• Permanent covering of holes both internally and externally
• Covering of screw holes
• Partial masking during treatment with impregnating agents
• Attachment of smooth cables e.g. roof coverings, door panels, mirrors
• Masking during coverage with electrostatic dust
|Adhesive||Gomma naturale termoindurente|
|Low temperature resistance||-10°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Carrier||Tela ricoperta in acrilico|
|High temperature resistance||+130°C|