3M™ VHB™ RP+040GF sp. 0,4 mm
3M™ VHB™ Tape RP+040GF is a gray double-sided acrylic foam with a 0.4 mm thick polyethylene film liner. The double-sided 'multi-function' acrylic is capable of adhering to a wide variety of substrates high and medium surface energy including metals, glass and a broad spectrum of paints and plastics. The conformable foam ensures good contact between substrates even when these are not perfectly coplanar. Each product in this family has a sticker 'multi-function' acrylic and a conformable foam with various thicknesses and types of 'Liner'.
• Quick and easy to use permanent bonding system, allows for high adhesion and long-term durability.
• Virtually invisible gluing system allows for 'clean' design joints.
• Can replace mechanical joining systems (rivets, spot welding, screws) or adhesives liquids.
• Multi-purpose gray adhesive with conformable acrylic foam for good performance in a high variety of applications.
• Avoid mechanical drilling and deburring operations, screwing, welding and pickling.
• Creates a permanent seal against the intrusion of water, moisture and liquids general.
• Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) adheres with just contact and allows for immediate handling of the assembly.
• Allows the joining of dissimilar materials and allows lighter and lighter couplings thin.
|Low temperature resistance||-20°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Carrier||Viscoelastic acrylic foam|
|High temperature resistance||+95°C|