- Black colored fastening system with mushroom shaped peduncles and high strength pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive backing
- Type 400 is combined with type 170 or 250. Closing is indicated by an audible click.
- Five times greater tensile strength than traditional hook and loop fastening systems
- 1000 opening and closing cycles before losing 50% of the original tensile strength
- Designed to adhere to metals and glass, as well as to plastics and painted surfaces with medium-high surface energy
- Foam tape backing allows good contact with uneven or thinly textured surfaces
The 3M ™ Dual Lock ™ SJ3551CF open and close fastening system offers excellent performance at high temperatures, ranging from -30 ° C to 70 ° C in the long term (+95 ° C in the short term) and can be used for outdoor applications. inside and outside.
Ideal for metals (aluminum, stainless steel), glass and high surface energy plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS) and supports 1000 opening / closing cycles before losing 50% of resistance to original traction.
Ideal for fixing access doors, panels, signs, display components and many other parts often subjected to opening and closing, for simple and frequent access with minimal loss of adhesion strength over time.
It has 62 peduncles per cm² and a thickness of 5.7 mm.
You might also like